Howdy from behind the Zion Curtain (1 Viewer)

SkyPilot

Reaction score
Hello PCF!

I stumbled upon this forum after tripping through some poker chip vids on Youtube (Hobbyphilic etc.). Figured I'd stick around for the chip pr0n and such.

I only have some samples and I am interested in putting together a custom tourney set. Looking forward to learning and picking up a few ideas.

Iron, Lion , Zion
Not nearly as cool as Bob Marley, we're talkin' sister wives and mini vans.

Welcome! Are you looking to get CPC or ceramic customs? Or perhaps relabel paulsons?
Most of my samples are from Classic Poker Chips. I like how they're weighted and the array of options. I hadn't considered relabeling Paulsons (Honestly a well ballanced 1000+ set of Tophat and Canes would be too perfect) but I am hoping that they return to the consumer market at some point.

Not nearly as cool as Bob Marley, we're talkin' sister wives and mini vans.

Most of my samples are from Classic Poker Chips. I like how they're weighted and the array of options. I hadn't considered relabeling Paulsons (Honestly a well ballanced 1000+ set of Tophat and Canes would be too perfect) but I am hoping that they return to the consumer market at some point.
Sadly I think most if our hopes of paulsons returning to the home market are fairly slim

Welcome! Beautiful state your from there. One of my favorites.
5AEB6343-E46F-48AE-8721-F072FFE0FE2F.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom