How well do Desjgn cards resist fading? (1 Viewer)

DoubleEagle

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious how your experiences have been with Desjgn cards resisting fading. I am thinking about buying a few decks for our group.

I stopped using Modiano PA's because they faded in a very short time.

I mainly use Copags, Fournier, Gemaco Monte Carlos, and DESjGN setups in my games. The only fading I've ever experienced is with Copags, which starts after heavy use in 3-4 games.

Regarding DESjGN decks, I can't speak to the newer stock he uses, but I've used my Classic Cultures in many games over the last 2+ years without any fading whatsoever. They've probably been handled by 50-60 different people, shuffled thousands of times, and they show absolutely no signs of fading.

Their durability/longevity is top notch as far as I am concerned. Photo below is of an almost 3 year old deck that has been used dozens of times...

upload_2018-1-18_20-33-39.png

I mainly use Copags, Fournier, Gemaco Monte Carlos, and DESjGN setups in my games. The only fading I've ever experienced is with Copags, which starts after heavy use in 3-4 games.

Regarding DESjGN decks, I can't speak to the newer stock he uses, but I've used my Classic Cultures in many games over the last 2+ years without any fading whatsoever. They've probably been handled by 50-60 different people, shuffled thousands of times, and they show absolutely no signs of fading.

Their durability/longevity is top notch as far as I am concerned. Photo below is of an almost 3 year old deck that has been used dozens of times...

View attachment 147262

Good to hear!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom