how to turn $20 in to $3800 (1 Viewer)

grebe

Full House
Reaction score
First flop a set of 3's

Next, turn the last 3 for quads

Get it all in against a set of J's

Finally, watch him one out your ass with quad jacks to win a pot of $38. And while you lie there in absolute disgust, come to the realization that you just won the Bad Beat Jackpot! $3780 on a $20 buyin!

I'll be making a withdrawl tomorrow!

And my wife claims I am break even at poker.....sheeesh. Ive got skills!

First flop a set of 3's

Next, turn the last 3 for quads

Get it all in against a set of J's

Finally, watch him one out your ass with quad jacks to win a pot of $38. And while you lie there in absolute disgust, come to the realization that you just won the Bad Beat Jackpot! $3780 on a $20 buyin!

I'll be making a withdrawl tomorrow!

And my wife claims I am break even at poker.....sheeesh. Ive got skills!
That's how bubble heads roll!!

VERY NICE!!:tup:

The Gambler, he broke even...

You should take a couple shots at 50nl and 100nl before you just withdraw the majority of it. At least see how tough it is.

Thanks all! Nothing like luckboxing your way in to a fat bankroll!

You should take a couple shots at 50nl and 100nl before you just withdraw the majority of it. At least see how tough it is.

I have played (and won, actually) up to 100nl on pokerbros, but I have been on a serious downswing for about a month which I was creeping my way out of the last few days. It's pretty aggressive with lots of multi table guys and lots of 3 bets, but there are weaker players as well.

I'm pulling off $3500 for live play once covid numbers ease up....the rest I will leave on and keep rolling.

Screenshot_20211231-123810.png

What union you play on?
I dont know the union. I am in Kelp club. Also, Aviator club, but I have never played on it.

Without the BBJ, I was up from $500 initially to almost 1200, but then screamed back down to $280...playing NLHE stakes from .05/.1 to .50/1 depending on what is running and what looks good....if there are a bunch of rocks multi tabling, I would go to find another good game no matter the stakes. I also played some micro stakes omaha hi, but was not doing very well.

I would love to get on a union with good OFC action, if you know of one. NOT with Jokers though....I dislike jokers.

EDIT: Might be Paradise union

Last edited:
I thought it was going to be a great crypto tip. @Perthmike told me about Defi Kingdoms right before it took off but I was too lazy to move funds to other exchanges to do it. Oops!

Amazing! I‘m glad nobody ruined it for you!
Do they still have that rule where ‘if anyone talks about it or mentions it to the players in the hand, then it voids your winning it’?

I once lost a bad beat because two guys at the table said something like “go all in if you got it so you can win the bad beat jackpot” to the guy I was heads-up with.
I f-ing flipped on them, and so did the others at the table, because all players would have gotten something too.
Almost a $300k jackpot.
PISSED!

Amazing! I‘m glad nobody ruined it for you!
Do they still have that rule where ‘if anyone talks about it or mentions it to the players in the hand, then it voids your winning it’?

I once lost a bad beat because two guys at the table said something like “go all in if you got it so you can win the bad beat jackpot” to the guy I was heads-up with.
I f-ing flipped on them, and so did the others at the table, because all players would have gotten something too.
Almost a $300k jackpot.
PISSED!
I know not what you speak of. Action went too fast for that, so it was not a concern.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom