How to Break Into iPhone Locked by Apple ID (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m asking here because I’ve seen a ton of technical information regarding building rigs, sales on useful hardware, etc., and when I search online I have no idea what’s real software and what’s harmful trash.

Long story short, we have about 10+ iPhones. When anyone quits or moves on from their position, they wipe their work phone and send it in to their boss (my wife). We can’t sell them, donate, or give away, so we just have a drawer full of phones.

What we were on didn’t work in France, so I’m looking to switch to one of these. They’re all locked with Apple ID. Anything out there to get around this?

image.jpg

Thanks,
Jeff

I have no advice for unlocking what you have, but your wife’s company should probably be using a mobile device management (MDM) solution. There are quite a few products to choose from, but they all do about the same thing. I used to work one of them called Kitewire Mobility, so I’m a bit biased.

The idea is that each device given to an employee would be registered with the MDM provider so the fleet could be managed from anywhere. One common feature is automating setup and tear down, which sounds like it might have helped in this case.

Anyway, probably not helpful in the short term, but feel free to send questions if you have them. It’s cool software.

I have no advice for unlocking what you have, but your wife’s company should probably be using a mobile device management (MDM) solution. There are quite a few products to choose from, but they all do about the same thing. I used to work one of them called Kitewire Mobility, so I’m a bit biased.

The idea is that each device given to an employee would be registered with the MDM provider so the fleet could be managed from anywhere. One common feature is automating setup and tear down, which sounds like it might have helped in this case.

Anyway, probably not helpful in the short term, but feel free to send questions if you have them. It’s cool software.
This is awesome and I will probably reach out. It bugs me so much that we legitimately can't do anything with these, she's heard of people in the company having literal drawerfuls upon drawerfuls.

I just asked her if she's aware of anything like this, and she says they have a dedicated team to phones in the field and such, but isn't aware of what they might use (obviously nothing that great). For what it's worth, they're a global bio tech firm, so not tiny by any means but obviously sucking in this aspect. Appreciate the info!

Lol there were, we just went through and pulled them all to try and see if our new ones on the French service would work. So the answer would be yes, we have them all on hand, but don't know which goes with which.
With the new SIM and the phone’s IMEI # your provider should be able to activate it.

Lol. This is the most first world problem Ive seen since "I've ran out of chip storage room"

You should make a ginger bread house with them for Christmas. It's the only answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom