how to apply labels? (1 Viewer)

Laminated or unlaminated? Laminated you can position it as best as possible and then use your thumbs to massage the label into place.

Thanks
Grant

Well, usually they're supposed to be sized similarly enough to the recess that centering is automatic. If they're that different from the recess, I just eyeball it. Put the edge of the label against the edge of the recess, then back it off a tiny amount.

Well, usually they're supposed to be sized similarly enough to the recess that centering is automatic. If they're that different from the recess, I just eyeball it. Put the edge of the label against the edge of the recess, then back it off a tiny amount.
That's what I've been doing :)

just finishing the Cancun 100s

IMG_3144.jpg

@navels I think it's about time to post some collection pron... You've built up quite a few nice sets!

When's the PNW meetup so I can see them all in person :cool:

@navels I think it's about time to post some collection pron... You've built up quite a few nice sets!

When's the PNW meetup so I can see them all in person :cool:
man I wish someone would host a local meetup! I'm not set up for it myself. someday . . .

man I wish someone would host a local meetup! I'm not set up for it myself. someday . . .

Yeah, same here. Seems like maybe we could find a large VRBO or AirBnB to rent up in the Seattle area to hold a couple tables...might have to be on the outskirts of town to find a place large enough.

Yeah, same here. Seems like maybe we could find a large VRBO or AirBnB to rent up in the Seattle area to hold a couple tables...might have to be on the outskirts of town to find a place large enough.

Be careful you don't violate the typical "no events" clause if you do. There are sites that you can use to rent event spaces (and some of them are actually VRBO-style houses) that are specifically for things like this. You may have to convince them it's a charity event though ... so many rules.

These relables are awesome! I want to do something similar for my set of Cancun’s. What chips did you use for the .25 and 100s?

I’m still learning chips so I realize others probably know them by edge spots already.

Be careful you don't violate the typical "no events" clause if you do. There are sites that you can use to rent event spaces (and some of them are actually VRBO-style houses) that are specifically for things like this. You may have to convince them it's a charity event though ... so many rules.

I wouldn't really interpret a meetup as an "event" in the same way that those types of T&Cs I think are meant to prohibit. No different really than a vacation house with a bunch of friends from various places come to hang out...hanging out and playing poker just happens to be the activity of choice.

But yeah, appreciate the note of caution regardless!

But yeah, appreciate the note of caution regardless!

Just looking out for a fellow PCFer. I just read a horror story of how a guy got banned from AirBnb without due process and zero explanation from any party involved in the supposed infraction. All it takes is one owner to claim you ran an "illegal" event and you're up the creek.

Edit: going to put quotes around "illegal" there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom