How to add multiple denom to CPC Set designer? (1 Viewer)

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Just starting to fool around with the CPC Chip designer. Everything seems pretty intuitive, but I don't see how to add multiple denominations to a set. How do you do this?

Just starting to fool around with the CPC Chip designer. Everything seems pretty intuitive, but I don't see how to add multiple denominations to a set. How do you do this?
Click the chip and "save as new", or something like that. You can save up to 12 in a single save.

"save as new" will drop it to the bottom row and then you can start designing the next one.

Screenshot 2022-12-21 072523.jpg

Click the chip and "save as new", or something like that. You can save up to 12 in a single save.

"save as new" will drop it to the bottom row and then you can start designing the next one.
Is there a way to get the Base Color, Insert, Insert Color, Inlay etc on each individual one below sort of like it is included in the main screen above? I know I could do it by Crop, Copy and paste, but that seems a little more difficult than it could be

Is there a way to get the Base Color, Insert, Insert Color, Inlay etc on each individual one below sort of like it is included in the main screen above? I know I could do it by Crop, Copy and paste, but that seems a little more difficult than it could be
"save as PNG" -> un-click "export two sides" -> "all chips" -> profit

Save as PNG, All Chips and then you can choose the resolution or output and whether you want both sides or just one side of the chip.

@Rieguy who wants to be the dedicated helper? Seems like we are both pretty quick at responding :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

love seeing this community work together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom