How This Logo? (2 Viewers)

Love the spade-tree. I'd rather see a phone number than the "EST. 2014" text. Or maybe a very short and catchy slogan ("tree-fiddy!")

You need to produce some business card poker chips.

Thanks to Johnny5's efforts I finally have my final logo:

Soon I'll be producing a ceramic chip using this logo as well. I mentioned in my thread about my Facebook page that anyone who 'likes' the page will receive one. :)

Soon I'll be producing a ceramic chip using this logo as well. I mentioned in my thread about my Facebook page that anyone who 'likes' the page will receive one. :)

Awesome! Like the location instead of date established and spade is much clearer now. Nice job.

Perfect.

Too bad I'm facebook-free (and plan to remain that way).

Perfect.

Too bad I'm facebook-free (and plan to remain that way).

All the cool kids are doing it you know...

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

EFFIN NAILED IT!!

looks awesome, and I agree about the location vs.established date

All the cool kids are doing it you know...

Yeah, but none of it has ever interested me from the get-go.... MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, whatever-violates-my-privacy-dot-com.... I don't do text messaging, either. You wanna get my attention? Call or email me.

And I used to be such a techo-geek about cutting edge technology back in the day, too. Guess I'm finally getting old.... soon I'll be elderly (like courage), and eventually an old fart (like pltrgyst).

Yeah, but none of it has ever interested me from the get-go.... MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, whatever-violates-my-privacy-dot-com.... I don't do text messaging, either. You wanna get my attention? Call or email me.

And I used to be such a techo-geek about cutting edge technology back in the day, too. Guess I'm finally getting old.... soon I'll be elderly (like courage), and eventually an old fart (like pltrgyst).

LOL

It was more of a tongue in cheek ball buster comment.. I fought it for a long time too.

I plan on ordering a rack of 100 ceramic chips and will give them to anyone who wants one.

For all those who go 'like' the Facebook page, I'll do something else. :)

LOL

It was more of a tongue in cheek ball buster comment.. I fought it for a long time too.

Just found this posted in another thread, seemed appropriate here:

5173129974_240a6cfc40.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom