How should I do my denominations on my design? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on how and where should I put my denominations? I was thinking lower third in silver or something that would show up. Center would be best but I'm worried it would ruin my logo. These will be for a custom order with Tina card molds. I'll need someone to convert this and the edge markings to a file format for Tina but I'm stuck on how to do the numbers. I'm half tempted to see if she can put them around the perimeter. ??? Denominations would be 1,5,20,100,500,1000,5000,25000. Or maybe 1,5,20,100,500,1K,5K,25K. Thanks.

Attachments

• Smock12.png
    Smock12.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 167
The two ideas I could see working out are both radial around the gear. The first is smaller denom markings within the ring of the gear, maybe repeated around the whole chip. The other is having it within the teeth of the gear, with one digit in each tooth. I realize both are more stylistic and trying to preserve most of the logo, but if you're willing to sacrifice a little readability for maintaining the design as much as possible, they could be cool options.

You could shrink the gear and add a second, smaller interlocking gear with the denom.

Could also use this logo on one side and use the reverse for the denom. Probably could use the same gear but replace the head with the denom.

I'm happy to take a stab at getting you a vector file once you have a final design.

Tina already does it with every chip with adjacent color spots. She can do it.

I found myself on your website while reading this thread. Very nice.

What a great idea for advertising and a poker set.
Thanks! It’s more for collecting than advertising. I have more business than I can handle so I just thought it would be cool for the guys that collect my stuff. And my own enjoyment of course.

I like the progressive design on these. I too am in the process of determining the correct progressive design.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom