How Rare Are Silverton HS $1s (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Generally try and search through the site before posting a looking for, but didn’t find anything pop up in the first couple
minutes so guessing these are somewhat difficult to come by?

1584017143466.jpeg

I think the only ones I've seen were by the barrel and @djmarc had sold them. I think this was the same chip. You could reach out to him to see if this is the same chip and if he has any more?

Any more info or clues as to where some may be? Anyone know, still harvestable?

I don’t see em in pron, in anyone’s sets. But if there was a barrel there was more. Who’s got these just sitting in a closet or know more bout em?

I posted in the 'Wanted' for these, but for those interested over here.

As of mid 2019, singles here were in fairly good condition (not mint by any means, but acceptable).
Harvestable by luck at cage or table games (no wheel games, craps/BJ/roulette are your best bet)
I'd say the main reasons these aren't found here often is Silverton is pretty far off strip for the typical vacationer, no poker, and house mold.

However, the barrel I harvested cleaned up very well and were pretty good looking chips TBH. I believe those chips are in the BOLO project now.

However, the barrel I harvested cleaned up very well and were pretty good looking chips TBH. I believe those chips are in the BOLO project now.

Yes they did and yes they are. My cousins say they usually stay at the Silverton on their (yearly?) LV trips, I'll ask them to test the waters next time a trip happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom