How much would you need to be paid to not watch tv for an entire year? (1 Viewer)

Without sports it’s much easier. Some exceptions would need to be stated because if you walk into a restaurant/bar/hotel almost anywhere they have TV’s on. Hard to avoid some of those situations. Probably between $1,000-2,000 per month.

Just broadcast television? I could do that easily. No movies? It would have to be a lot. No sports? You better be giving me life-changing-I-never-have-to-work-again money.

I get a lot people don’t need or watch TV at all but to sign up to be required to not watch any TV for a year for absolutely nothing?

1593702577947.gif

Jkjk but let’s say $200/month for me.

Now it would be more interesting if you included streaming and DVDs/video files.

One Dollar and two zero nine cents!

I find myself not watching much TV although I have at least 5 TV's in my house.

I'd only take payment in poker chips..
Honestly though, other than watching DVDs (usually just 1 a night) I dont watch enough TV to even care lol we watch wicked tuna on sundays but even that I dont need it. I can watch dirt cars in person, and I'd rather be playing poker or be outside than watching TV anyway.

Movies count? What about youtube?
This is a great question, let's assume cable/streaming platforms.

If youtube is included (not youtube TV) idk that I have a price. Youtube has become my preferred viewing network, including all the streaming platforms.

I don't watch any network or cable tv and haven't for several years since I cut the cord. Have an HD Antenna for nfl but last couple seasons didn't even watch much of that. I might stream one or two shows per year on Netflix or HBO.

Honestly my number would be really low.

Have an HD Antenna for nfl
Does this work well for you? I tried an antenna (not sure if it was an HD Antenna) a couple years back, and it wasn’t so great so I never cut the cord.

Between the HD antenna and the NFL mobile app (Verizon Wireless FTW), maybe I should revisit cutting the cord.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom