How Much Are These Worth? Pre-Covid Cleaning (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
So the Tampa Hard Rock cleaned all their chips, but I found these in a zippered pocket of my bag.

Pre-Covid Cleaning, guaranteed hooker juice! Let's start the bidding at $100. All new bids must be in $10 increments

20200525_173544.jpg

WOW! Extremely RARE, with natural patina unaltered by today’s caustic cleaning solutions. Beyoncé, JAY-Z, or noted poker pro Anthony Martino may have handled these exact chips! Trust me that they won’t last long. Bitcoin and small tasty animals also accepted as payment. Asian triplets in schoolgirl uniforms ask for special accommodations (dudes ok)....

WOW! Extremely RARE, with natural patina unaltered by today’s caustic cleaning solutions. Beyoncé, JAY-Z, or noted poker pro Anthony Martino may have handled these exact chips! Trust me that they won’t last long. Bitcoin and small tasty animals also accepted as payment. Asian triplets in schoolgirl uniforms ask for special accommodations (dudes ok)....

I almost shot a grape out my nose, kudos good sir!

We thank your chair for it's service, since it had to support your a** through multiple tours of duty. Your chair has truly shown the superhuman dedication to duty, and that needs to be acknowledged :)

I recently bought a new chair, my old chair, he didn't make it (cue flashback of me holding onto my chair in the middle of a firefight screaming MEDIC!!!)

Is that one of those new Scratch & Sniff™ chips? :vomit:
BTW, as a sunburst Les Paul owner, I find that $2 chip quite appealing...AFTER cleaning, though. :LOL: :laugh:

Any chance we’re getting a picture of these after cleaning? Really curious how much of this is salvageable :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom