How much are MD-14s worth? (1 Viewer)

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Are these chips worth much? I might have an opportunity to pick up 6,000 of them but not sure how much I should be willing to spend or if there is even any interest from the community.

Poker Chips 016-001.jpg

Maybe ten cents each? Perhaps less? I wouldn't pay more than a few hundred bucks for the lot.

If there is a recess suitable for relabeling, perhaps a bit more.

I agree they arnt worth much. I think you would be hard pressed to get much more than 10 to 15 cents each.

also, you would have to consider the colors and the combination and breakdown of colors.

with a mold like that you are going to have to make sets out of what you get and sell them as sets, so if it’s a cool group of 5 or six colors and the price is right, you might be able to break them down into great playable sets, that would add a bit of value.

It would still be hard to find 6 buyers of 1000 piece solid sets on that b-mold though... eventually they would sell.

I wouldn’t spend more than 3-400 for that lot, unless I personally wanted the pick of the liter and was going to build a huge set for myself, and maybe get some money back off the chips I didn’t want. If that were the case I would pay more because I saw an opportunity for myself. But as far as just buying to flip, i wouldn’t set my hopes high at all.

the first two colors we see are pretty nice though!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom