How many sets do you have? (3 Viewers)

aside from a couple racks of starburst and way too many sample sets, this is pretty much my whole collection now. i guess it's technically 2 sets (tourney on the left, cash on the right):

View attachment 1163136
6B6B6B15-4049-4AFA-867E-B29B2BF6C791.jpeg

I've had Boat chips as long as there have been boat chips. They are stored 8-9 racks high (limited by shelf space) in tight-fitting Paulson or Chipco racks. It is a connected room, but there is no AC vent to the room, and the door is usually closed, so the room temp is in the low 70s to low 80s through hot Tennessee summer. They hit the felt maybe once a year, so the same pressure points do not change most of the year.

I cannot claim that others did not have flat-spotting issues; it just has not been my experience. I'm not putting them in "ideal" conditions, but there could be worse. I could see if chips were stored in loose or incomplete racks that there would be more psi on certain points, that may cause some deformation.

That said, if you can get away with just five-high, more power to ya. Some of us do not have that kind of horizontal storage space.
View attachment 1163069
Agreed. At the same time I was just referring to the traditional paulson/unique racks. The "Justin" racks are what I use now & I love stacking them as high as possible! (My 5 high is a set in a birdcage)

Once everything on the chopping block gets sold I’ll be at just three sets and very seriously intend it to stay that way especially because 2/3 are constant projects.

Rat rod, a small abbiati tournament set, and TRK MT which is the money sink chip hunt

Once everything on the chopping block gets sold I’ll be at just three sets and very seriously intend it to stay that way especially because 2/3 are constant projects.

Rat rod, a small abbiati tournament set, and TRK MT which is the money sink chip hunt
chop, chop

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom