How many dog lives are worth one human life? (3 Viewers)

How many dog lives are worth one human life?

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • 2-10

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 11-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51-100

• 101-250

• 251-500

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 501-1000

• 1001-5000

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 5001-Extinction of all dogs

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
I can't even come to terms with an answer. Really, I can't.

This thread reminds me of my friend Erik who loves playing "which would you rather" with terrifying themes.

Would you rather:
Watch your parents have sex once OR Never have sex again?
Eat a cup of someone elses vomit OR Lose all your taste buds forever?
Be rich, gorgeous and perceived as the worlds best person for the next 15 years then die OR live regular until natural death?

Which would you rather poop out? 10,000 gallons of mayo or 1 razor sharp shuriken ninja star?
eat chocolate pudding that tastes like shit or shit that tastes like pudding?
eat a cup of liquified maggots or eat a whole raw chicken
eat 10 lbs of toenails or 5 lbs of hair

For me, none. It would largely depend on the person and circumstances. But without hesitation I will say that in most cases I personally value the lives of pets over strangers.
Violence against animals breaks my heart. But damn some taste good on a bbq. But not pets.....

You guys are making this way too complicated.
Just do the math.
Given that a 40 year old human is 6 in dog-years.
A person must then be worth 6 and 2/3 dogs.
Finally, rounding down since the 2/3 of a dog is probably dead (unless the 1/3 part happens to be all non-vital organs)

1 human life = 6 dog lives or in some cases,
1 human life = 6 happy dog lives + 1 miserable dog life.

Can I put a Q.E.D on this thread?

I can't even come to terms with an answer. Really, I can't.

This thread reminds me of my friend Erik who loves playing "which would you rather" with terrifying themes.

Would you rather:
Watch your parents have sex once OR Never have sex again?
Eat a cup of someone elses vomit OR Lose all your taste buds forever?
Be rich, gorgeous and perceived as the worlds best person for the next 15 years then die OR live regular until natural death?

Watch parents have sex once while eating a cup of someone's else's vomit. Might as well kill two birds with one stone.

The 2nd question is hard to answer as I'm having a Stealthmunk moment and wondering if I've got 15 years left in me. (thinks) OK, I'll take regular. Good ole' regular. Nothing beats regular.

Watch parents have sex once while eating a cup of someone's else's vomit. Might as well kill two birds with one stone.

i might not know what bergman's parents look like, but i had no trouble picturing him watching his parents go at it while going to town himself on a cup of brunswick stew-looking vomit.

i might not know what bergman's parents look like, but i had no trouble picturing him watching his parents go at it while going to town himself on a cup of brunswick stew-looking vomit.

Just gimme a Reuben and a cold beer and I can get through anything.

Just gimme a Reuben and a cold beer and I can get through anything.

I guess technically you could do that. Just give Clay a Reuben and a bud light and let him vomit it into a bowl and it's good to go.

Wrong place for this thread. Try PETA forums obv.

I had a friend who would ask questions like this all the time.

Would you kill a puppy with your hands to let 5 other puppies live.

Would you kill a family member to save 10 strangers lives. Etc.

Wrong place for this thread. Try PETA forums obv.

I had a friend who would ask questions like this all the time.

Would you kill a puppy with your hands to let 5 other puppies live.

Would you kill a family member to save 10 strangers lives. Etc.

sorry stock fish established above the equation that has now been accepted as the official PCF formula for comparing human to canine life. at this point we've moved on to drinking vomit and watching our parents fuck.

sorry stock fish established above the equation that has now been accepted as the official PCF formula for comparing human to canine life. at this point we've moved on to drinking vomit and watching our parents fuck.

No one has answered the pooping 10,000 gallons of mayo vs. shrunken ninja star conundrum yet. I've thought about this far too much in the last day, and I still don't have an answer.

Depends on who the person is and who the dog is. They definitely are not all created equal. Ex. One great loving dog>>>>>than 10,000 stealing, raping, murdering, piece of shit human beings.

My first ever Like given!
I hate Likes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom