How many chips do you shuffle? (6 Viewers)

How many chips do you shuffle

• Total voters

Cyo

High Hand
Reaction score
I'm a shuffler. I have a 10 chip stack I shuffle at work, sometimes to the annoyance of my coworkers, and looking at my desk now, I have over 60 chips sitting around that I regularly shuffle--chips from Aria, Sands, Venetian, as well as old CDIs and Samurai.

While my fun shuffle stack is often 10 chips, I actually prefer 16 chips. It just feels better to have the extra 6 chips. I can easily shuffle barrels, but I have to pay attention more doing so. With 10 chips, I don't even think about it. With my preferred 16, I think a little but it's still relaxing.

So, how many do you shuffle?

I like to do 10 or 14. I also try to do half each color, and then shuffle perfectly until they get back. If you miss one, or if you alternate which side goes on top it'll mess it up.

10 and 14 return to themselves a bit quicker than 8 or 12.

10 or 12, though I prefer 10 as I have smallish hands. With 10 I don't ever have to think about it. Have been shuffling EST2 1k's and AS $25's a lot for the last while, and man it's fun to see the chips break in and lose the sharp edges. They shuffle beautifully after they break in!

I'm a shuffler. I have a 10 chip stack I shuffle at work, sometimes to the annoyance of my coworkers, and looking at my desk now, I have over 60 chips sitting around that I regularly shuffle--chips from Aria, Sands, Venetian, as well as old CDIs and Samurai.

While my fun shuffle stack is often 10 chips, I actually prefer 16 chips. It just feels better to have the extra 6 chips. I can easily shuffle barrels, but I have to pay attention more doing so. With 10 chips, I don't even think about it. With my preferred 16, I think a little but it's still relaxing.

So, how many do you shuffle?
You should add a poll to the OP

I can only do 6 and 8 for some reason. Anything past 8 and I have some trouble lol. Just need to practice more I guess.

I understand the chip type, but the color? You can shuffle more blues that reds?? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Lol. 5 reds + 5 blues return to their original color stacks quicker than 6+6 if you don’t make a shuffling mistake. That’s what I meant by “colors involved.” If it’s a sample set, who cares. All the chips are different anyway.

14 paulsons feel right to me.
The poker room I frequent has some ceramics that are real slick. 10 or 12 feels right.

I like to do 10 or 14. I also try to do half each color, and then shuffle perfectly until they get back. If you miss one, or if you alternate which side goes on top it'll mess it up.

10 and 14 return to themselves a bit quicker than 8 or 12.

I do the same thing lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom