How long does it take you to get to sleep after a poker game? (1 Viewer)

I can’t believe some of you guys read after playing poker to wind down! If I tried that I’d be stuck on the same page for an hour as I wouldn’t have a clue what I just read and would have to keep rereading the same line.

For me it has to be totally brainless like watching rubbish on TV or staring at the fish tank.
samesies. Lately, I have been catching up on whatever them jokesters are doing in Letterkenny to wind down.

I fall asleep pretty quickly :yawn:

669C2E57-25C1-40C4-947D-FAECDEB16791.jpeg

Depends, if I lose heaps, instantly. If I win heaps I am up all night. Everything in between 30 minutes

Yeah, about an hour for me too. What usually keeps me up is the sound of chips shuffling still echoing in my brain.

Whether I win or loose doesn’t set my mood until the morning.

PRO TIP: nap while at the table so you don't need to sleep when you get home

In all seriousness it depends on how the session went. If it was horrific or amazing it's likely going to keep me up a bit extra (as I replay hands over and over in my head) than if it's somewhere in the middle (either good or bad)

When i played live poker it was usually very very late and i drank much more red bull than healthy... And afterwards i was both tired as hell and really really awake. And it was already bright outside

Once my head hits the pillow its anywhere from 3 minutes to a couple hours. I host so after the game I just have to lockup and I can go to bed but I have a routine of taking a shower, stretching and emptying the mind that takes about 30min.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom