How I spent my Sunday Afternoon! (1 Viewer)

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
So I picked up golf about three is months ago and I really enjoy it. I played an 18 hole course yesterday with three friends. Mount Hood in Melrose, MA. We shot 6 over playing scramble, which for us was awesome because out goal was around a +12 since its not an easy course. Some long par 4s and plentiful traps with narrow fairways make it tough course for beginners. Anywho, I've been trying to get some practice in my yard to get better. I picked up a SkyTrak simulator. I dont have indoor space as of yet. The ultimate goal is to have a full projector setup with a high impact screen. For now I'm in the yard hitting into a net and I have my iPad hooked up to a 43in flat-screen. In the second picture, I was warming up with a 9 iron but I switched to a 5 iron and forgot to switch clubs. I can't hit a 9 iron 170 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

20201011_150342.jpg
20201011_152633.jpg

That’s awesome! Get in the swings outdoors while you can :cool
My buddy had an optishot years ago and I thought it was rubbish. Wasn’t consistent enough... just like my actual golf game...
BCB7F329-4B64-4A10-A68E-6D5BCFD65083.jpeg

I did a lot of research and minus spending 10k on a top shelf unit, these Skytrak are very good. I still need to dial it in for better driver numbers but I've been getting great numbers on my irons up u til the 5 iron. 2 iron a reading a little low, but I dont have a level backyard and my golf mat isn't ideal for simulators. All in all, happy with the purchase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom