How horrible was my PLO play (1 Viewer)

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Pot to $3 preflop, 6 callers with AcQcKsKd in early position. Flop Q63cc, I pot to $21, villain re-pots to $84 with about $200 behind. Folds back to me, I cover by about $60 or so. I have a blocker to him having top set, obv. So of course, I repot, and he snaps with 665Q double suited (also having a blocker to top set). I fail to bink, and pull my hoodie shut so no one can see me cry. Please tell me how horrible I am, thanks!

I dont think its horrible, but I wouldnt repot. I would just call his $84 and see a turn and see if you pick up any additional equities

I probably call and jam any non-2/4/5/7 that isn't a club turn. But just getting it in on the flop isn't bad - there are a lot of hands in his range that have considerably less equity than they think they do.

10 outs on the flop? Against a set where your opponent does not have any of your flush outs you are 37% to win. If he has one club you are now at 34% I think fold is probably the best option if you are sure he is a set peddler. If you think he might make this move with some sort of combo draw I think your play is fine.

Seriously don't hold back people. I need to have the bad PLO play verbally beaten out of me.

Committing stacks with 10 outs (9 clubs including a K plus the final K) is just never sustaining for your roll. Knowing this, I'd check call the flop if you want to continue then fold to pot on turn.

Against Bergs or myself, perfect as played but the K's would have held. ;)

Committing stacks with 10 outs (9 clubs including a K plus the final K) is just never sustaining for your roll. Knowing this, I'd check call the flop if you want to continue then fold to pot on turn.

Against Bergs or myself, perfect as played but the K's would have held. ;)

Jesus, you float call one guy (Guinness) with bottom pair and a gutshot and make 2nd pair on the river for $700 and he starts lambasting you in every strategy thread he can find.

(cooing while stroking Guinness' head) "It's not your fault.....it's not your fault...."

EDIT: He's right though. Pretty much a perfect line against us.

You are too deep relative to pot size to stack here with this action and this many players. Very strong line by villain. Agree with above comments.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom