How do you store and display your chips? (1 Viewer)

JohnnyUtah

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm looking for inspiration, particularly to display chips at home. I saw some one-off threads on custom displays and cabinets, but thought it would be neat if we aggregated our storage setups here. I'm sensing a woodworking project in the future for me.

There is a story behind the cabinet. It came from a legendary local music store. I may go with drawers in the future.
Old pic too. I don't have most of those anymore!

IMG_3859.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

That old school tray rocks! 100 chips per row? I guess you don't carry that to the table when it's full!!!
Haha, it's a beast to move even when empty. I couldn't imagine trying to move it full! It's about 3 steps away from the table though so easy to access. Unfortunately it holds 90 per row. I keep telling myself I'm going to redo the top piece so it will hold ten 39mm chips and get 90+10 per row. Currently only the middle 4 slots will hold 39mm chips, the rest are quarter/lammer sized.

In giant piles across my basement. Literally tripping over them.

Scratching my head.... where are your fracs brother?

Please... please don't be one of those "we don't need fracs" dudes.

Also dibs on the Primary IG $5ks! Haha
Front and center brother
IMG_5201.jpeg

IMG_5200.jpeg

plus some others not shown in that particular pic…need a bigger cabinet…lol

Last edited:
Here is mine, recently upgraded to a display cabinet from a previously drawer storage.

I still stored 3 set of poker chips at my drawer as there is not enough for everything to fit in. I likely to get another identical cabinet if my collection continues to grow.

I am very interested with the new Sun-fly product line, likely to get a set if I like the incoming samples.

IMG_6512.jpeg

IMG_6496.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom