How did you hear about this forum? (2 Viewers)

GavinMcresty

High Hand
Reaction score
I admit that this is not entirely "off-topic" but there isn't really anywhere else to ask the question. I just happened to be linked to it from an e-mail I received. It seemed like an interesting place so I decided to stay around basically. How about you? Where did you first hear about it? And why did you decide to stay?

I check in daily on another site. Can I say "chiptalk?"

A member there posted a thread about this site. It got some some negative comments from the usual negative folks, so I figured it must be ok, and stopped in.

I check in daily on another site. Can I say "chiptalk?"

A member there posted a thread about this site. It got some some negative comments from the usual negative folks, so I figured it must be ok, and stopped in.

^^^this^^^

I looked at eBay for moarrr chips :rolleyes: and i entered in an auction from our host.
Found the link at the bottom page and stayed here.
A forum about chip is a good forum for sure^^

A friend of mine came across the forum and mentioned it casually when I was talking about my ultimate man cave. He said it would be cool if I had vintage chips... The thought actually never crossed my mind. He sounded like an amateur interior designer for men at first, but I am glad he suggested.

Same as Dennis63 -- I was on CT and have been a long time member there. It's grown a lot and with that come issues (don't get me wrong, I love it) but the thought of being a part of this new site is very exciting.

Another one that saw it on CT. Excited to see where it goes. Need to break out the camera and get busy!

I've been getting into poker quite a lot recently, so i started looking around for poker forums to join. I saw this one had a lot of users and quite a good forum so I joined in.

A friend referred me to this forum. He is an avid poker player like me and he found this forum a couple of months ago. He said that the topics on this forum were pretty cool and that i should check it out. I like posting on internet forums anyway, so I decided to hit this forum up. Its been pretty good here for the most part.

Did not hear about it, I just found it by coincidence while searching for such a forum in German. Says a lot about the German poker chip scene.

Did not hear about it, I just found it by coincidence while searching for such a forum in German. Says a lot about the German poker chip scene.

Do you use your web browser to translate? I though about adding in some additional language packs but I am not sure how good they work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom