How did I not know about this site? (1 Viewer)

Klobberer

Full House
Reaction score
I've been searching for chips for years. Used to check out Chip Talk and have bought custom hot stamped T Molds from Suckoutking. First night logging in and found more T Mold blanks than I have in the last 3 years of looking. Awesome! I thought the home game poker chip market was dead. I'll be looking for more T Mold blanks, someone to hot stamp them and 43 THC classics to bring me up to an even 1K for my tournament set. I'm Brian and I hold monthly tournaments in West Chester, PA. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Welcome!

What t-mold colors are you looking for? I get offers periodically in colors I don't need in my similar quest and can refer them to you.

Now, if you come across green t-molds that you don't need be sure to ping me.

Welcome to PCF.

A good chunk of us migrated over here when ChipTalk started having serious issues. Some names have changed, others have not, but the hobby is still the same. Buying stuff you don't need, but really, really want.

...or is it stuff you don't want, but really, really need. I have a hard time telling the two apart.

What's the etiquette regarding bumping a classified post? Once a day, once a week...month?
Buyers scour the internet looking for deals. A classified to sell post won't go overlooked. People here are just too good to let a deal go unnoticed. If a seller needs to bump it, it's because the price is too high.

I've seen ads bumped, but I've never seen a bump without a price drop move chips.

If you are looking to buy, bumping might help on a weekly basis, but if you post a wanted ad, you will have more luck by mentioning in the ad what you are willing to spend (and increasing your price every couple of bumps).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom