How big are those Main Event big chips? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
The red 500k and the yellow 1 million? They look huge in the players fingers and they sound like no other chips I've heard.
They have to be bigger than 43mm.

Oh wow, it's a plain mold? Maybe that helps explain the sound.
IMG_9321.PNG

They are 50mm plain mold chips

50mm
That definitely explains it.
Man, I've never been much interested in and of the WSOP tribute sets, but if somebody would produce a set with those two giant chips, I don't think I could resist.
What are the odds of getting CPC to build a 50mm plain mold? (Ha, I know)

The closest thing I have is this - I think it's only 48, and it's got a big stupid super giant inlay. Still, I can imagine what those 50mm chips feel like. And I want some.
IMG_9322.JPG

BCC produced a bunch of spotted 50mm plain-mold chips for the Grand Cardroom series -- both tournament hot-stamps and $20 cash chips with inlays. There are sets out there if serious.
bcc50mm.jpg
bcc50mm2.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Plus the oversize Paulson Winner Club set, which includes 50mm plain mold chips:
winnerclub.jpg

Who else makes the 50mm chips? I don't think Sun-Fly does :(

BCC produced a bunch of spotted 50mm plain-mold chips for the Grand Cardroom series -- both tournament hot-stamps and $20 cash chips with inlays. There are sets out there if serious.
View attachment 110424 View attachment 110425
s-l400.jpg

Plus the oversize Paulson Winner Club set, which includes 50mm plain mold chips:
View attachment 110423
Thanks. I was thinking of the Winnner Club - I'd forgotten about those BCC's.
I took out a barrel of my avatar chips and I've been shuffling those - so great.
Yes, the "WANT" for 50mm clays is real. The actual intent to buy - not so much.

50mm
That definitely explains it.
Man, I've never been much interested in and of the WSOP tribute sets, but if somebody would produce a set with those two giant chips, I don't think I could resist.
What are the odds of getting CPC to build a 50mm plain mold? (Ha, I know)

I never had any interest either, but just recently become a huge fan of the WSOP sets, especially some of the denoms and designs in the WSOP CC thread. I am pretty sure if there is no GB organized, I will be ordering a personal set myself.

I never had any interest either, but just recently become a huge fan of the WSOP sets, especially some of the denoms and designs in the WSOP CC thread. I am pretty sure if there is no GB organized, I will be ordering a personal set myself.
I'll keep my eyes open. If you find a way to do it with 50's, I might jump on board

Sunfly does make a 47mm chip. The sizes the make in their Polychrom chips are 39, 43, 44 and 47.

Downside is no inlay!

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 12.15.29 PM.png

Sunfly does make a 47mm chip. The sizes the make in their Polychrom chips are 39, 43, 44 and 47.

View attachment 110426

Very interesting. Thx. On a very preliminary basis, I was hoping to do the WSOP set on ceramic hybrids...as a replacement for the not-to-be-named sets. I guess the hybrids (polyinno) go up to 43mm :(

As a separate note, has anyone ever ordered/received samples for all various Sun-Fly chips?

Never seen those. If anybody has pictures, please share.
I searched a long time for pics, to no avail. I have a barrel of 50mm GCR $20s somewhere. Probably would have been faster to hunt 'em down and take pics myself. :rolleyes:

Message them directly and they will send you samples. You have to pay for them plus shipping tho

Will do. I am really interested in the ceramic hybrid (as BW replacements), but also anything that they might have if/when a WSOP tribute set is made, especially as I want to somehow replicate/add the 50mm WSOP chips as well :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom