How are you displaying your Jack Sample Set? (1 Viewer)

Im guessing that no one is yet overly concerned about how to display one easy to find sample set.

There are also other threads about sample sets being displayed.

This is a shot of my poker room with 3 small displays now mounted. Slowly filling with singles as they arrive...but in particular, one of them is my Jack Samples. **The empty rows in the Jack display are going to be filled with Jack Detroit Tournament solids samples. I also have air-tites that I like to display Jacks in...
IMG_20191115_121020.jpg
IMG_20191115_121042.jpg

15738488527429209450194813709744.jpg

This is a shot of my poker room with 3 small displays now mounted. Slowly filling with singles as they arrive...but in particular, one of them is my Jack Samples. **The empty rows in the Jack display are going to be filled with Jack Detroit Tournament solids samples. I also have air-tites that I like to display Jacks in...View attachment 366809
Are these display case shelves far enough apart to display dealer buttons? Looks like they would fit a 49mm button, but 60mm looks like it might not work.

Are these display case shelves far enough apart to display dealer buttons? Looks like they would fit a 49mm button, but 60mm looks like it might not work.
Coincidentally, I have a LOT of buttons and Singles and samples in a massive hoard in transit to me at present. The easels I got are clear and could hold a DB.

So far, I've purchased used pieces of furniture to hold my chips and now these "displays".

I am thinking I might need to pony up the dough and get a proper 'corner' shelf for displaying chips.

I think the one I got here is too small. I also only paid $10 for it.

Coincidentally, I have a LOT of buttons and Singles and samples in a massive hoard in transit to me at present. The easels I got are clear and could hold a DB.

So far, I've purchased used pieces of furniture to hold my chips and now these "displays".

I am thinking I might need to pony up the dough and get a proper 'corner' shelf for displaying chips.

I think the one I got here is too small. I also only paid $10 for it.
Sorry, to answer your question, the 60mm DB doesn't fit. I tried.

Sorry for the bother. I didn’t realize it was easy to find this set :(

I didn’t find it that easy.

No bother at all, meant no harm with my comment. There’s tons of these chips out there and it should be easily possible to build a sample set one chip at a time if needed, I’d wager.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom