How’s this hundo? (1 Viewer)

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I’m building a Paris cash set based around the $1 chip. I’ve already settled on Rio $1 as my frac and AS snappers as my $5.

09F99F83-0B14-4099-AFB6-EA6DD6F9658D.jpeg

I’ve got the $20 chips on order (currently going through a transmogrification process with gear).

A9E0DBFF-6099-405F-8896-E0D181134591.jpeg

As you can see I’m going with pale colours and so I don’t want a black hundo. I’ve had a look around and can’t really see anything that will do so was going to use ES $500s (or some boat chip not sure which) but they’re quite close to the AS snappers that I’m going to use for $5s.
33BF4EAC-BE98-4029-AC77-12F4404D23B1.jpeg

2AD172CC-200C-4AAA-A514-33D6EECB9958.jpeg

35B56F4C-DAD0-4BB4-8E06-3D0DDCCC90A9.jpeg

What’s your thoughts / suggestions?

like it but maybe a little too pastelie (pastel- eeee) ??

Those $20are going to look fantastic !! POP POP !

I think you should find something with the same style of spot since everything else is an 18,or what to say. Something d18 would also be cool.

I think you should find something with the same style of spot since everything else is an 18,or what to say. Something d18 would also be cool.
Yeah that’s what I would prefer but not seeing much that floats my boat.

Reactions: HMK
Those second chips are the ones I was looking for but wasn’t sure if they were relabels. Just need a barrel so hopefully it won’t break the bank...
IMHO, the 4V418s are nicer, and providing some spot progression too (since your set does progress spot-wise).
Only question is if their yellow spots are too close to the lime of the ES T25s

IMHO, the 4V418s are nicer, and providing some spot progression too (since your set does progress spot-wise).
Only question is if their yellow spots are too close to the lime of the ES T25s
Yeah the yellow is a bit off putting. I do like the grey base colour though.

yeah I know Bonscot did really want a black $100

but the ES $100 does look sweeet

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 12.23.43 PM.png

edit: feels like good spot progression too.

edit #2 : Also uses some nice bold colors not in the line up

edit # 3 : This is fun, its like spending other peoples money with no consequences

I’ve tried grabbing a barrel of AS T100 chips from a sale on here so will see if I get them.

The ES cash chips? I thought about the ESST hundo as well.
Ya I know you said no black but it’s a hot chip and works perfectly imo. Flows well.

If dead set on no black, what about the chocolate SB$20? Pastel but still dark enough to fit the hundo slot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom