House of Rock set (1 Viewer)

How about moving Gene and the denom like so?
The art is only of his head and it is cut off at his neck and back of his head. If I could create art like that, this project would be a lot easier. Maybe House of rock twice along each side and the denom at the bottom?

5centkisscool.png

Last edited:
An awful lot of fine detail in those mockups. Great for poster art, not so much for a canvas that's 1.5" diameter at best. Most details will get lost or be unreadable after printing.

Try printing out the artwork on paper in real-life size, cut the into circles, then hold it at arm's length away. That will give you an idea of what to expect when the chips are in play.
What do you think of these chips in comparison to what I am doing. These chips seem pretty detailed to me.
chips.png

There's a lot of detail, but we don't know what the original art looked like either.

bonus-chip-40-percent-size-jpg.81711
2017-04-14-09-31-08-jpg.93499

Ignoring the dust around the edges (lighter colors, they cleaned up with a wipe), you can see how a lot of the "crispness" of the black lines - especially in the squirrel's tail faded and blurred. The "Z"s on the running edge had to be thickened by about 4 pts just to make them barely legible.

Prototypes. Literally the first chips I have made. Im happy and will def improve in some areas of quality with them as i get use to the process.
20170714_112231.jpg
20170714_112052.jpg

Intentionally moving away from normal font numbers? Just curious.... (My brain doesn't process this as a "5")

Last edited:
It looks like you were pretty successful! Looking forward to seeing you taking on orders / vendor status!
Thanks. The chips were getting more consistent as I progressed. I plan to make more chip sets and make labels for my 1000 spirit molds with some other equipment I ordered, If I can produce quality rugged labels along with quality chips I will have a site and start taking orders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom