SOLD Hotstamped PCA Quarters, Hotstamped Grand Bahama $1: $200/rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgraham86

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm dropping the price for the last time (again) on the PCA hotstamped quarters and Grand Bahama hotstamped dollars. $200/rack for everything.

Cactus Jacks Carson City Nevada hotstamped half-dollars are no longer for sale.

Invoicing, shipping and PP fees, and anything additional can be seen at the bottom.

Set break-up:

Yes, I'm willing to break up the set, but not break up racks (sorry). If you want to do this you'll have to work it out with another buyer.

Empty Racks:

As a bonus I am willing to include solid thicker empty racks with the chips as well if requested (but it will increase shipping costs due to package size). That includes quality (NOT CHEAP) 67.7mm racks for the Paulson Home Mold (suits), but you will have to indicate if you want these.

Conditon:

I typically describe the condition of chips based on the quality of the edges (sharpness) and texture of the face and inlay:
- Perfect (absolutely 100% mint - never seen play or only saw play once or twice, and never more than a few)
- Fantastic (100% mint. Seen play a few times but visually you wouldn't be able to tell)
- Great (been in play plenty of times, but the chips are in excellent shape with sharp edges with excellent surface texture)
- Good (seen a lot of play. Chips show some wear but edges are still sharp enough where the chip stands up)
- Fair (seen a ton of play. Edges are rounded but show some flatness with some face wear)
- Poor (seen a ton of play, and the edges are completely rounded. Faces are also worn where texture is gone).

All of the chips in this set are condition = Great and above. I took close-ups for just that reason.

The set includes (from largest denomination to the smallest):

Quick Summary:

500 x $1 Grand Bahamia Island, hot-stamped in gold - blue with dark blue edge spots (5 racks) - $250 per rack $200 per rack
  • SOLD: Zentish for all 5 racks

500 x 25c PCA stars, Paulson Home Mold (suits), hot-stamped in silver foil - yellow solids (5 racks) -$250 per rack $200 per rack
PCA Stars Hotstamped Quarters are all gone!

Detailed Description:

500 x $1 Grand Bahama Island, hot-stamped in gold - blue with dark blue edge spots (5 racks)
- Paulson Home Mold
- Workhorse of the set. Condition: Great
- Full Disclosure: Josh @ Apache Poker Chips was 1 short when I originally got my last rack of these, so he put an Avalon Club chip in to fill the spot. Pic included below.

- $300 per rack
- $250 per rack
- $200 per rack

full

full

full

full

full

500 x 25c PCA stars, Paulson Home Mold (suits), hot-stamped in silver foil - yellow solids (5 racks)
- Paulson Home Mold
- Workhorse of the set. Condition: Great
- $300 per rack
- $250 per rack
- $200 per rack

full

full

full

full

Invoicing:

I plan on invoicing everything through PayPal. That will include the agreed-upon price, the shipping and PP fees as well into a single invoice.

Fees:

PP fees are paid by the buyer:
- 2.9% + 0.30 US per transaction
- 4.4% + flat fee based on currency for international
- For more information please check here
- I'm a big fan of the PP fee calculator.

Shipping is paid by the buyer:
- Shipping USPS Priority in the continental US
- I am willing to ship Priority to Canada, and Priority International as well
- I can include insurance for each shipment on request but it will be added to the cost
- All risk is on the buyer once the package leaves my hands, but I will gladly include tracking information when shipped.

Thanks for looking. Please reply to this thread if you're interested.

Last edited:
This is what I have so far:
* Potsie1 is first in line for the nickels.
* kk405 is first on the PCA 100's
* nezara wants 3 racks of PCA 5's

Wow look at all the yellow PCA quarters! Great chips.

nice grab Potsie!
I gotta start becoming a morning person just so I can catch a sale. Maybe go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 2am. 3 hrs daily should be enough, right? :LOL: :laugh:

As of this morning:
* Potsie1 has the nickels locked.
* kk405 has the PCA 100's locked
* nezara is invoiced for the 3 racks of PCA 5's (with 2nd, 3rd and 4th prospects)
* RoyalOak is first on the remaining 2 racks of PCA 5's, the 2 racks of PCA 25's and 2 racks of the PCA 25c Star hot-stamps

Last edited:
As of tonight:
* All of the PCA THC are gone.
* Avalon Nickels are gone.
* I have 5 racks of the PCA Stars yellow 25c hot-stamps in silver fractionals
* I have 5 racks of the Bahamia $1 blue hot-stamps in gold
* I have 5 racks of the Cactus Jack Carson City, NV THC purple hot-stamps in gold

See above for details.

Bump.

I have interest in all of the $1's and most of the quarters. No takers on the Cactus Jacks yet.

Mint PCA $25’s for less than hot stamp solids - nice pickup

I never said I wasn't willing to take offers. Feel free to make one.

By the way - I'm not crazy about selling these, so unless I get an offer I like I'm not selling them. That's how this works.

Mint PCA $25’s for less than hot stamp solids - nice pickup
The reality is the PCA $25's weren't as popular as the rest of them. Originally I had 5 racks of these as well, and trimming them down to 2 was a surprisingly long process. I priced them accordingly.

But as you can see - I'm a hot-stamp lover at heart. So if the right deal doesn't come along for the CJ's I'll just keep them. That's my opinion. That has nothing to do with what they might be worth, or who bought what when. They're just awesome.

The reality is the PCA $25's weren't as popular as the rest of them. Originally I had 5 racks of these as well, and trimming them down to 2 was a surprisingly long process. I priced them accordingly.

But as you can see - I'm a hot-stamp lover at heart. So if the right deal doesn't come along for the CJ's I'll just keep them. That's my opinion. That has nothing to do with what they might be worth, or who bought what when. They're just awesome.
The way it should be!

Bump for a great seller. Have had over 10 transactions on this site and packaging by this seller was by far the best. Top notch to deal with.

Bump for a great seller. Have had over 10 transactions on this site and packaging by this seller was by far the best. Top notch to deal with.

Thank you, sir!

I have a one-time price drop on the Bahamias and the Cactus Jacks. If they don't sell then I'll just hold on to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom