Giveaway Hot Wheels Shootout Race 3 (JDM Edition) race completed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
This is the third of six races. The winner of each race will move on to the championship.

Each race will be limited to six contestants. To participate please choose a from one of the below cars (A-F). First come first serve. Once all six cars have been chosen, race official Miles will run them down the track!

Winners of each race will receive a Willie's Treasure Trove sticker. Free shipping worldwide. The championship prize is TBD. It won't be anything crazy but should be fun. Contest is open to all with the following stipulations, please sit out if you have already won a race, also to those who have previously participated, please wait at least a half hour before chosing a car. I want to insure others have a chance to participate.

Race three is comprised of JDM vehicles which were hot in my younger years. I owned a prelude back in the day (car A but in red), it was a fun car!

On to the vehicle selection....

PXL_20210825_221101315.jpg

also to those who have previously participated, please wait at least a half hour before chosing a car. I want to insure others have a chance to participate.

@moechar it looks like you participated in race 1 so car E remains available to anyone that hasn't previously participated in and races for about 15 more minutes. If no one picks E by then you can have it.

@moechar it looks like you participated in race 1 so car E remains available to anyone that hasn't previously participated in and races for about 15 more minutes. If no one picks E by then you can have it.
oops didn't realize there was a limit my bad! GL to everyone :D

Vehicle D

Ill take E!

See the above for our racers! Line them up boys!

In...any car

Edit: late to the party..good luck fellas

This is FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN, thanks @Sprouty

Maybe an international race soon ?
Sidebet anyone ? $5 on F

International is a great idea, I will see what I can come up with for up coming races. Sorry you missed out on this one, I have been making everyone choose an actual vehicle. Watch out for more races in the future!

oops didn't realize there was a limit my bad! GL to everyone :D

Thanks for your understanding!

It is, but unfortunately the race has already been completed. Please watch for future races however!
I saw that it was but thought there were numerous rounds. I was calling dibs. You don’t honor dibs? Prepare for the onslaught.

edit: forgot the :) Just in case you took it seriously

I saw that it was but thought there were numerous rounds. I was calling dibs. You don’t honor dibs? Prepare for the onslaught.

edit: forgot the :) Just in case you took it seriously
I started typing out the response and then the edit appeared in the quote.

I think onslaught sums it up nicely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom