Hot Stamping returning soon :) (2 Viewers)

And there has been a lighthouse used as part of the logo for about 50 years!
We just modernised it.
It is the lighthouse in Portland, Maine.

@David Spragg, is it possible to have custom dies made for larger inlay areas like the FDL?

EDIT: I did just re-read the OP and it said that only the A-mold, CSQ, and HHR are working for hot stamps. Maybe in the future?

Last edited:
Possible but we don't think it will work. Without the textured surface it may be almost impossible to get them consistent.

Possible but we don't think it will work. Without the textured surface it may be almost impossible to get them consistent.

Was this maybe what scuppered what was going to be an epic group buy of hot stamped tournament FDL chips from ASM a few years back?

We will probably get a small amount of silver to test at least, yes.
And of course we will be trying every mold for stamping as and when they are in use just to confirm what works and what doesn't so I don't want to 'guess' any further as yet.

What colors of hotstamp will be available? Gold/Silver? Any colors that would be visible on Dayglo colors?

Some hot stamp HHRs.

129986.jpg 129986a.jpg

http://themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=CAANWW&s=

Any chance of a generic starburst die?
great idea...
especially considering the fact that I see a ton of solid starburst on eBay .... and they all have buyers ..
although personally I do not like the starburst stamp.
I do a lot of time thinking about buying solids for tournaments. but do not like clean solids. And only numbers are not very attractive ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom