Hot stamped Bounty Chips (1 Viewer)

Znqin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have purchased a set of Atlantic club hot stamped from CPC and I am constantly looking for some hot stamped bounty chips (20 to 30 pieces) that could go with it. Initially I asked David from CPC but he confirmed they will need to set the machine up separately for those customs which occurs extra set up fee, and it also requires a minimum order of 100 pieces. I tried other vendors but not much what I am looking for. Does anyone got any good ideas : info?
Thank you in advance.

Depending on the value of your bounty, you can use cash value chips -- $5, $10, and $20 are commonly used, and available in a variety of designs to match various sets.

It will be a bit diffrent, and not particulary cheap either, but you can get something that both stands out and complements the chips with jetons. You can have the text printed with metallics, to sort of mimic the hotstamps. It think it would look cool. I recently had Msk make me som bounty jetons, the honeycomb grid should give you an idea of what you can do.
IMG_20200228_161802.jpg

It will be a bit diffrent, and not particulary cheap either, but you can get something that both stands out and complements the chips with jetons. You can have the text printed with metallics, to sort of mimic the hotstamps. It think it would look cool. I recently had Msk make me som bounty jetons, the honeycomb grid should give you an idea of what you can do.
View attachment 427268
Thanks! That is some really nice chips!

Depending on the value of your bounty, you can use cash value chips -- $5, $10, and $20 are commonly used, and available in a variety of designs to match various sets.
Good idea.

Good idea.

Reactions: HMK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom