Wanted Non-black Hot Stamp $100 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Really dig the Barclay $100, but open to anything that speaks to me. Can be from some random card room no ones ever heard of. Doesn’t matter. Only requirements are 1 barrel minimum, THC, hot stamped, and spotted.

Shoot me what ya got!

Would ncv chips work? @Saoliver was selling some of these and Spinettis has some as well.
3E9199CC-2499-4741-ADB7-65C2B0A61B5F.jpeg

I should have added - Looking for other than Sundance, shy clown, or trop for now. Seeing what random 100s might be floating around first

Bump. Found a couple of barrels now looking for a second option for set #2

HP hundo if you don’t mind one Cali chip in the set
Those are exactly what I want. I messaged the only ad I could dig up in the classifieds, but they are now part of a set that I doubt will ever split.

That would make it 3 cali chips in this set too

Another option for non-black HS $100's.

These $100's are mine, but are not for sale. But they can be found out there in the wild from time to time.

img_1177-jpg.57035
LOL I've gone into the HS pron thread probably 100x in the past week and always stop and stare at yours. So many good ones you have amassed. Well done.

@TheBigTater while I have you here, if you ever get a wild hair to let the R&O or maverick stamps go... keep me in mind lol

Where did you find the R&O by the way? Those 5s are amazing.

@TheBigTater while I have you here, if you ever get a wild hair to let the R&O or maverick stamps go... keep me in mind lol

I will add you to the lengthy list of people who have expressed interest in buying them. :)

Where did you find the R&O by the way? Those 5s are amazing.

Bought them (around 15 years ago) through a private sale from a seller I met through eBay back when i was mainly a singles collector. It was the first real set I purchased outside of a cheaper 6 stripe set. Lots of history with those chips, they served our home game for many years.

Another option for non-black HS $100's.

These $100's are mine, but are not for sale. But they can be found out there in the wild from time to time.

img_1177-jpg.57035

I have a rack of these $100 I'm considering selling, hit me up.

I also have two racks of the LD 100’s but you'd have to buy the whole tournament set to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom