SOLD HorseShoes, Crystal Parks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones next to the $25's in IMG_0780? I like those edge spots better, so I was looking for some of the 100's like that. If they aren't for sale, that's fine, I was just wondering because I saw them in the pic. If they are for sale, please send me a PM!

Thanks again

Reactions: BNM
The ones next to the $25's in IMG_0780? I like those edge spots better, so I was looking for some of the 100's like that. If they aren't for sale, that's fine, I was just wondering because I saw them in the pic. If they are for sale, please send me a PM!

Thanks again

Ah, yes! Apologies! Those are the secondaries and I don't have anymore of those. I'll edit the photos.

Correct. I was thinking of using them with my PCR set, but didn't realize the GC are Charcoal...[/QUOTE}

Ah, those weren't for sale outside the set so didn't understand why someone would be inquiring

Unexpectedly busy with life and then work lately, but this is the last bump for what remains of these. Let me know if you're interested before September 1st. Anything not purchased by then will get packed away again, and anything purchased will get shipped on September 4th. Thanks!

Post closed. Thanks for the purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom