• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Horseshoes and Business101101 (1 Viewer)

Great looking chips. Good prices.
They have gone randomly from a couple bucks to $20 or so the past few years.
Very sure those weren't shill bids on those in particular. I got caught up in 6th grade algebra homework or would most likely have been bidding. I don't go after the wsop bj ones though.

I’ve been buying from this guy for the last month or so- has to be a family member selling off. And yes it’s crazy how the prices fluctuated between the same chips in similar condition week to week- and I keep getting into bidding wars with the same account too

I bought several Binions chips off business101101 in late 2019 and also had the feeling that the auctions were being bid up - I also tried to reach out to see if I could just buy the chips I wanted for the same price as recent auctions, but without luck.

someone should just bid like $50 then retract it if they win to find the shills highest bid point. if its above $20 I call complete BS

I wish he.... or someone here would sell me the few THC $500s that I need. Pretty Please!

E9240.jpg

Ok so- when I get my chips from this seller, the return address list a Kevin Knippel. I then googled him and Binions ... and found a article listing a guy with that name as director of security at the Horseshoe from 2001

Ok so- when I get my chips from this seller, the return address list a Kevin Knippel. I then googled him and Binions ... and found a article listing a guy with that name as director of security at the Horseshoe
Ha, you said “Knippel”. Nice sleuthing!

Snagged a couple chips spontaneously tonight from him. A Johnny Chan and Phil Hellmuth chip and a couple old Binions WSOPs for good measure. Multiple chips make it easier to swallow the shipping costs to Europe.

His BJ WSOP chips have been selling for less without the usual buyer up bidding everything so figured I'd jump back in and try to grab some chips for a reasonable price...

bus2.png

bus1.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom