Horseshoe Southern Indiana 25c Label (1 Viewer)

Phantom

Full House
Reaction score
Just thinking about whether I do a label over of all my new chips with 'Blades' labels, OR, get @Gear to perhaps just do some 25c HS labels for a label over of the SY $1s so they match the rest. Not overly concerned with the smaller $1 HS inlays on the RHC.

Would be a label to fill the whole inlay area of the SY

Is anyone else getting 25c labels made through Gear or elsewhere?

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna have to buy an alternative chip for a frac. And I'm undecided about label over or replacement.

I may yet mill the $1s as well.

I am also interested in this. I may try to do them myself also if someone comes up with a file.

HSQU.png

I think I'm gonna have to buy an alternative chip for a frac. And I'm undecided about label over or replacement.

I may yet mill the $1s as well.

If I ever need chips milled in the future would it OK to send them to you and pay for your service? Saves having to ship to the US.;)

If I ever need chips milled in the future would it OK to send them to you and pay for your service? Saves having to ship to the US.;)
I don't actually have the machine to do it. My uncle does, but I've had trouble finding the right drill bit in Australia, so I haven't even milled any for myself yet.

I'm really surprised nobody has created their own labels yet.

They will be coming! Couple thoughts, when you can do anything in the world, think many of us actually freeze in paralysis. On top of that even after you get a theme / subject the Designers around here tend to have wait lists, so it takes awhile. I know I've been pondering ideas while murdering these chips!

They will be coming! Couple thoughts, when you can do anything in the world, think many of us actually freeze in paralysis. On top of that even after you get a theme / subject the Designers around here tend to have wait lists, so it takes awhile. I know I've been pondering ideas while murdering these chips!
True, but this thread is simply about replica 25 cent Horseshoe Southern Indiana labels similar to what Wolfpack posted above.

Yes thank you for that, I plan on label over the brown hundreds, I want to do a yellow label for a Frac. I’ll work on it right now.

if anyone knows which fonts/typefaces are used, I can probably take a pass at it later this week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom