SOLD Horseshoe Southen Indiana-HSI Cash & Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings all! Next up in my supplemental property tax sale (read all about it here)...a 1200 chip Horseshoe Southern Indiana cash & tournament set. As I said before I am learning that I don't need gargantuan sets so I am downsizing my larger collections. This was suppose to be my all encompassing go to set to cover from small stakes cash to larger tournaments but I end up building a large Jack Detroit set also. Since these are all new and unplayed (basically mint) and I couldn't bring myself to play with them (almost all the Jacks I acquired were lightly used), they are the ones to go. I also kept a small 700 chip cash set that I hopefully won't mind playing sometime...but we'll see! Again all chips are new and have never been felted. I would consider them mint, but please inspect the pictures to judge the condition for yourself. Additional pictures can be provided. Set breakdown is:

$0.25 - 100
$1 - 200
$2.50 - 100
$5 - 200
$25 - 200
$100 - 170
$500 - 80
$1,000 - 90
$5,000 - 55
$25,000 - 5

Cut cards are included. Please note the pics are short 10 x $100 and 10 x $1K but they are included. A second rack of secondary snappers can be added for $200. They along with the included rack have been ultrasonic cleaned and flattened, but still could use a little work.

At current chip prices this set would be worth in excess of $7400. It's up for sale at $6990 + shipping, PPFF only (due to Paypal's new rules and regulations https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ef-bill-will-crush-ebay-paypal-sellers.72178/). My feedback should speak for itself. If you feel you need to do goods and services this is not the right purchase for you. Insurance & signed deliveries can be provided with an additional cost to the buyer.

This set WILL NOT be split so please do not ask. If it ever does split it would be in smaller sets and under a new sales ad.

This is a "Dibs" sale but because of the size and value of it I will be allowing and accepting them via PM also. First to "Dibs" in either takes the set.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging.
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs" in the thread.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_3452.JPG
IMG_3458.JPG
IMG_3454.JPG
IMG_3465.JPG
IMG_3456.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks all for the kudos on the set. It was long hard work cobbling it all together and I truly thought it would be my forever set. Needing to trim down the gargantuan sets though, and the Jack Detroits ended up winning out. It’s sad, but at least I do have the small cash that remaining. This was my first real set and my first love here on PCF.

We’ve completely derailed this incredible HSI thread into a Jack Detroit thread and I am solely to blame (and by I, that means @horseshoez).

I’m going to hire a professional photographer to snap pics of all my chips and flood you guys with pr0n like you do to me. Can’t even sleep now! Makes me sick!

We’ve completely derailed this incredible HSI thread into a Jack Detroit thread and I am solely to blame (and by I, that means @horseshoez).

I’m going to hire a professional photographer to snap pics of all my chips and flood you guys with pr0n like you do to me. Can’t even sleep now! Makes me sick!
Bring on the pr0n Triston! Can’t wait to see the epic sets you’re putting together!

If you do end up splitting into smaller sets will one of those sets be a barrel of $100s?
Sorry, but if broken down into smaller sets each set would have multiple racks. Breaking this set into barrels would be too tedious and take forever to pack and ship. Also, I have a PM offer on everything up through the 500s but would prefer to sell complete. If I do go that route though I might consider selling the 1K and 5K as barrels. We’ll see…

Sick set. Love these esp the 5/25 and it’s awesome how tastes can differ. I’d take the HSI over Jacks every day of the week. Maybe even 2 to 1. Probably because my name is Mike, or who knows but if you do split I’d like a shot at the quarters for a friend yes please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom