SOLD Horseshoe Indiana $500 primary x 20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Nov 22, 2020
AUCTION ENDS AT
2:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$40
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
  3. Zelle
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
Other (see below)
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Up for auction is one barrel (20) HSI $500 primaries these were purchased as mint, they have been shuffled a few times but never felted.

Seller is to pay shipping, at their discretion of a small flat rate box priority mail or first class padded envelope (international shipping will be at cost to destination, but is welcome)

Please note: the edgespots are not discolored it is the angle of the photo

20201118_194206.jpg
20201118_193914.jpg

Just watching right Nav?? Lmao we are allowed to window shop even when we are broke brother!!
Yep, just watching!

I mean, the shipping is included...

I don't even have a projected use for these. I overpaid so badly for the barrel I have, so why not bring down my average cost...

$85

Yep, just watching!

I mean, the shipping is included...

I don't even have a projected use for these. I overpaid so badly for the barrel I have, so why not bring down my average cost...

$85
Seller is to pay shipping, at their discretion of a small flat rate box priority mail or first class padded envelope (international shipping will be at cost to destination, but is welcome)

Haha oops I just realized in quoting myself i messed up my own auction, its supposed to say buyer is to pay shipping but it is what it is now lol good catch Nav

Understand but this is clearly a slip-up....auctions never have shipping incl. (most classifieds too)
I think Tommy will understand, if current higest bidders agrees

Understand but this is clearly a slip-up....auctions never have shipping incl. (most classifieds too)
I think Tommy will understand, if current higest bidders agrees
I beg to differ. I've won a couple auctions with shipping included

Really nice Chips Nav, no idea what you are making but I'm sure they will be awesome brother!
Nothing for now. I have hope some day i can make these a legit $25 in a Cali cash set. Someday, when i've graduated from Boats and Jacks, I want to go Cali.

If not that, you are right, I bought my first barrel for no reason other than I wanted to see them, and they really impress in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom