• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Horseshoe HSI $100 Primary Rack (like new) (2 Viewers)

Yeah the extremely unpleasant responses I got on here as well as the admin removing my post because I said you could "offer for barrels" and I didn't put a hard price per barrel, so eBay is better for me now sorry. I dont have time to deal with ignorant trash

Honestly this post was up for days before it was removed and people started offer like $200-250 and then it was removed

Last edited:
Yeah the extremely unpleasant responses I got on here as well as the admin removing my post because I said you could "offer for barrels" and I didn't put a hard price per barrel, so eBay is better for me now sorry. I dont have time to deal with ignorant trash

Honestly this post was up for days before it was removed and people started offer like $200-250 and then it was removed
Lol pay those fees! Instead of educating yourself a little and following the same rules everyone else just throw money into the trash after your arrogance. Classic definition of ignorant trash.

Sucks that you should have to adhere to the rules of the site when using its classified section..

Take this for whatever it’s worth, but just post something for sale with your desired price and leave it at that. If it doesn’t sell, lower the price a bit. Repeat.

Leave the narrative out of it. It’s a sales thread, not a discussion thread. Publicly rationalizing your price is where you completely open yourself up to questions, criticism, and trolling. If you don’t open that door then the Admins can boot thread crappers, but if you let them in that’s on you.

Last edited:
So funny that I can source the same condition as he’s offering for $250 a rack , NOW. I just don’t have the need for them , so you’re $440 offer and no buyers makes perfect sense.

I want to add more context Mr @Damani311 's post.

Screen from the For Sale thread.
2021-04-05_17-40-09.png

See, this is a problem. Where did this offer come from? Didn't see anyone post it. There is no transparency. You could just be making that up. To protect the community from the possibility of bogus offers in FOR SALE ads is the reason why it is better to run it as an auction or make it a requirement that any offers must be posted in the thread. But rack and barrel prices still needed to be posted to conform with the listing guidelines.

Yours truly,
Ignorant Trash

PS: Doesn't anyone have a copy of the hurt feelings report? I need to fill one out. ;)

I want to add more context Mr @Damani311 's post.

Screen from the For Sale thread.
View attachment 671796

Yours truly,
Ignorant Trash

PS: Doesn't anyone have a copy of the hurt feelings report? I need to fill one out. ;)
He was making that $275 up out of thin air just to provoke bids.
It’s such a scammer move that rules have HAD been instituted to prevent it, because of scummy behavior like this.

I actually replied in his wanted add for new hundos , asking @Jeevansluck just a question and he immediately he called me a jackass , and a piece of shit. It’s insane how this guy reacts and talks... he might be a alien or something new other than human. Has no norms and values.

Ships to:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay

nice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom