Horseshoe Dealer Button Group Buy - Official Limited

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
CLOSED=============================================

This is the official thread for the Horseshoe Dealer Button Group Buy.

The original thread is here. However we are taking orders differently for this group buy.

We are no longer taking orders.

There are no minimums (or maximums). You can order one button, two of one, three of each, etc.

Check out is via the shopping cart on our site. You'll be able to choose your shipping from various options including Ground, USPS Priority and First Class.

If you have questions or concerns like another design or trouble checking out because of shipping send me an email to oldwestps@gmail.com

Button size is 60mm (2.36 in.)

CLOSED==============================================

There are 2 (two) button versions as seen below...
HORSESHOE_forum.jpg

Last edited:

Payback

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turned out perfect. Thanks for doing this, 3 ordered.

nitzilla

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool! I think it went through, fingers crossed. :)
Thanks Sal!

nitzilla

WillAndrew

Pair
Reaction score
Being a "group buy" I'd assumed these hadn't been printed yet. But the quantities listed leads me to think otherwise?

Zedlavo

Two Pair
Reaction score
This is the official thread for the Horseshoe Dealer Button Group Buy.

The original thread is here. However we are taking orders differently for this group buy.

We are taking all orders via our web site here:
http://www.oldwestpokersupplies.com...ed-editions/horseshoe-dealer-button-group-buy

The link will be valid for purchases only until Wednesday, October 26th.

There are no minimums (or maximums). You can order one button, two of one, three of each, etc.

Check out is via the shopping cart on our site. You'll be able to choose your shipping from various options including Ground, USPS Priority and First Class.

If you have questions or concerns like another design or trouble checking out because of shipping send me an email to oldwestps@gmail.com

Button size is 60mm (2.36 in.)

There are 2 (two) button versions as seen below...
View attachment 60774
What is the thickness of the buttons?

kaimat

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"The Group Buy for these items closed Wednesday, October 26th. If you would like to order you'll have to contact us and make a special request."

Looks like you may still have a chance to get one. If not, I got one of each but really only need one.

colds

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I would like to buy them! Let me know if anyone has extras or if this reopens. Thanks!!!

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
@OldWestPokerSupplies I understand order minimum is 5 piece but given the current demand I am am happy to take the risk for 5 even maybe 10 if needed if you want to reopen ordering ? will just resale to @SemiNumerical @Puggy etc at my cost
I would love to do this. However, right now I have been asking anyone who wants to buy these after the group buy closed to send us an email and I would put them on a "wait list".

So send me your names and addresses. I'll add you to the wait list. I might even open it up for purchase again. I just don't have the time to keep reopening and closing it as people keep trickling every day.

Top Bottom