Horseshoe Club missing pieces (1 Viewer)

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
So I have quite a few of these different chips. I've finally starting sitting down recently and getting my complete sets together. I'm closest to finishing off this 1980s set of Binions and I need help figuring out the frac. I know I'm missing the 5k as well but I know what I'm looking for. On the frac there's several on this horseshoe mold that are listed in the chip guide but it says they're all from the 70's. The 2 listed from the 80's are quarters instead of 50 cents. One is H&C SCV the other is on the HH mold. I have a couple of the horseshoe mold fracs but I want the one that goes with the set to be displayed. Anyone who's way smarter than me on this stuff that can help please let me know.
20200726_125931.jpg

I also have my doubts that my $1 is the correct one for the 80's lineup. 70's was gray with black spots 80's was beige with black. My eyes are so bad it's hard to tell for sure but I'm betting mine is gray.

Last edited:
here is the chipguide listing of all the Binions chips top to bottom from all the years

http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=NVLVHL&p=10000100000000000000000&v=330205695#10
Yeah I've looked at that many times. I'm looking for what specifically was in play in the early to mid 80's. The one you would suspect since it matches all the other denominations in the series says it was in use in the 70's and the HH mold was used in the 80's just seems strange.

I can post the whole thing on the chipboard and see what responses I get. Those guys will know
Yeah if you don't mind. I can't use that website at all. I'm just curious. I've always liked the horseshoe mold that's the only ones I'm really worried about, maybe one day I'll mess with the whole lot but just focusing on this one.

Yeah if you don't mind. I can't use that website at all. I'm just curious. I've always liked the horseshoe mold that's the only ones I'm really worried about, maybe one day I'll mess with the whole lot but just focusing on this one.
The horseshoe mold was the coolest one I think when I was going over the fracs
Coolest chip though that mustard/red dovetail BY FAR I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom