Wanted Horseshoe Cleveland- 25s mint or near mint - rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

si3v3

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need one rack of horseshoe cleveland in mint or near mint condition. Willing to pay market rate and maybe a little bit higher - need one full rack and they need to be in mint or near mint condition. Thanks guys
6C16CFE8-84D3-4172-87F7-33026C7E97CA.jpeg

I believe I have three racks of these available, PM me an offer and we can go from there :)

Thanks!

I am honestly buying these (or trying to purchase these for a friend of mine). I will contact him and get back to you. He will definitely want one but may take all three - can you take a picture of them? I know he wants mint or near mint condition too but could you take a picture with your name in front of them on here too? I will get back to you asap then but if you could send me a good picture or two i would appreciate it and then i can show him too. Thanks.

right now he has 40 chips so he would really like to buy 160 or 260 chips if you would sell them that way. He told me when he bought the others they were 1.50 per chip plus shipping so if you were willing to do that i think he would likely buy them all but the minimum he would want is 60 chips but i know hed probably buy themnin the quantities you were comfortable with. Let me know thanks

Also i bought 500s for my friend off of here too. From dirtyTIVA and i can show you some of that transfer with screenshots. I have a 100% rating on eBay too but its under a slightly different username “sieve2700” on eBay. Anyway inwould pay you through pay pal friends and family if you wanted to do anything with your chips. Get back to me when you can. My friend isnt much of a computer guy as far as buying and selling stuff goes and he is not as big a poker chip “nut” as i am so he just asked me to check around for him so he can complete his set. He actually uses this set but just needs more 25s right now. Any back and forth is appreciated and inwould be the one to purchase the chips feom you too. Thanks

Hey havent heard back - if you have a different price in mind please send over what you are wanting. I will have to do some back and forth with my friend too. Or if you just want to pass thats ok too. These will come up again at some point and he has other paulson chips hes already using but if you do want to sell and you have a price please let me know. Thanks

I am 100% doing this for a friend of mine that has this chip - i have a set of jacks but i only collect a little bit and when i buy for myself it is usually to creat sets - like in my picture attached. Thanks and have a good week.

Attachments

• E33BB59A-FB24-4419-8DFB-D0347749A933.jpeg
    E33BB59A-FB24-4419-8DFB-D0347749A933.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom