Cancelled Horseshoe Cincinnati Chips- Prices lowered (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Here is what I have left of my Horseshoe set. I am only selling by the rack except for the 25000's which are a minimum of 5. What I have left are listed below plus add USPS shipping charges. Paypal friends and family or add 3 percent for PayPal fees. I will ship worldwide but once taken to the post office I hold no responsibility for lost or damaged packages.

Chips available:
59 25,000 secondary chips: 40 dollars per chip (minimum 5 chips). There were only 300 of these made.
B1AD62B2-ECB4-460C-BD7E-BC7E01253974.jpeg
52C8C030-3CC2-4411-85B2-1A0EE74D3026.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested pending price in the 50c relabels if interested in splitting. Shipping to EU required. Thanks! :)

Would you be willing to sell any of the 25k chips as singles since you're on an odd number?

The lowest quantity I would sell is probably 5 because I don’t want to send single chips in an envelope and wouldn’t make sense to use a sfrb just for a chip.

The lowest quantity I would sell is probably 5 because I don’t want to send single chips in an envelope and wouldn’t make sense to use a sfrb just for a chip.
If you change your mind I would do a padded envelope with first class. Those usually run 4 bucks and have tracking. If not no worries figured it was worth a shot :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom