Found Horseshoe Cincinnati chips (1p, 5p, 25s, 100s, fracs, $2.50) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Hi all,
Anyone looking to unload their Horseshoe Cincinnati chips? Figured I'd ask here before making an order for some more. I'm mainly interested in primaries to augment the set I already have but for the right price I think I can get some secondaries too :D

Please let me know what you have and your price. Please post in this thread before sending a PM. Also will need pictures of said chips to determine their condition, willing to pay a little bit more for above average condition chips.

What I'm looking for mainly, but obviously will consider more
$5 primary - looking for a rack or two
$25 secondary or primary - looking for a rack or two. I found these to mix together surprisingly well so will be happy with either. Of course the newer secondaries are preferred.
$100 secondary - looking for 2 or 3 barrels, up to a rack
relabeled fracs (relabeled orange and yellow lucky derby would be great)
$2.50 - rack of these would be awesome

Low feedback I'll have to pay the 3% retail Paypal fee. Please include shipping costs to me in Texas.

Update 1: grabbed some secondary 25s so going to focus on secondaries for 25 and 100s.
Update 2: got enough $1 chips for now so removed those.

As long as this post is still up I still need the chips. I'll start to denote anything that's found and no longer needed.

Last edited:
I won't try to bump this too often. As long as this is up I still need the chips and I'll continue to mark what I find.

updated. Got enough $1 for now. For $25 chips looking for either primaries or secondaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom