Found Horseshoe Cincinnati $5,000 will pay top dollar!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Dobbs

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looking for just 4 to 5 of these in UNC/mint condition. What's the going rate per chip? I'll pay more!! Any you can spare will help.
Thanks,
David

Screenshot_20200423-225437_Gallery.jpg

Isn't he in China and aren't there import restrictions right now from there?

No, and no.

However, there are less flights that’s for sure. It took a few more days than normal when I sent chips to The Chip Exchange.

That being said, good luck with the search. I love these chips. My favorite grey $5000 that I’ve had here.

No, and no.

However, there are less flights that’s for sure. It took a few more days than normal when I sent chips to The Chip Exchange.

That being said, good luck with the search. I love these chips. My favorite grey $5000 that I’ve had here.

Cool, last we spoke you said you'd be stateside from China in August. You must travel the globe a lot!

A lot of people on the site (especially now) look at the profile of the person they are buying from. Yours still says California which infers that's where you are. Why not just put where you are? Wouldnt it disappoint to make a purchase from a state in the US and then find out afterwards it's coming from Southern Africa or anywhere for that matter OUTSIDE the US? Confused.

A lot of people on the site (especially now) look at the profile of the person they are buying from. Yours still says California which infers that's where you are. Why not just put where you are? Wouldnt it disappoint to make a purchase from a state in the US and then find out afterwards it's coming from Southern Africa or anywhere for that matter OUTSIDE the US? Confused.

Done.

My new current location is The Fish Pond. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom