Horrible, horrible YouTube video on roulette (1 Viewer)

snooptodd

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
So I'm doing a project for work that requires some research on what's out there on the Internets about roulette. Somehow, when you type "roulette" into Google, this is the #4 result.

Even if you were gonna do a bet doubling "strategy", what the hell is the point of the first bet he makes?

A good friend of mine has a similar strategy. I've even done the math out for him and tried to explain EV etc... He can't explain it but he knows it works.

I thought I had one nailed down using the martingale method... wait for a table to come out something like 8 black or red in a row then start betting min amount on the opposite color. If it comes 9 times the same color, double the bet etc etc. I tried it once and it came 13 times red/black and I was already up to betting something like 250 bucks to profit 5 lol. Lost it all and next spin of the wheel it came the opposite color.

It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic... don't you think
It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures

This is interesting though... played around with the martingale system on here betting only red and stopping at $100 profit using $10 min bets.
I did about 40 simulation runs and profited 100 bucks every time usually around 20-26 spins of the wheel. One time I had to go 160 or something to make 100 bucks. hmmm

http://www.bettingsimulation.com/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom