Hopes of attending a meetup or two

TheDonkeyKong

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Always been a fan of poker but never really got into the chips and collecting part until this past summer. While being locked down for sometime, I stumbled across this site and fell in love with the various kinds of chips and poker club creations that were out there, that I started collecting myself. Needless to say my collection is small but hope to grow it in the near future! That being said this summer is looking like another one that I will be unable to travel far as I am not anticipating being vaccinated until at least the end of august. Here and Canada the rules are much more strict and where I am from, we seem to go back to lockdown every second month with different waves. I am hoping by next year I can travel to the US and attend at least 1 PCF meetup game or maybe more, to meet some of the many awesome people I’ve met along the way! I’ve seen threads of some of the meetup games in the past, as long with the pictures, I must say they all look like a blast!

TheDonkeyKong

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Meetups are even better than you think they could be! MinneMania III should be happening in 2022....
They look like a total blast. Have seen some people trying to arrange one for this year makes me jealous! If your meetup goes through as planned, I would love to partake!

Last edited:

cpac54

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear you @TheDonkeyKong, every time I see photos of Meet-ups in the U.S., I’m always envious - they look like a blast. It would be great to put some faces to names and meet some of the great people on here one day!

TheDonkeyKong

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I hear you @TheDonkeyKong, every time I see photos of Meet-ups in the U.S., I’m always envious - they look like a blast. It would be great to put some faces to names and meet some of the great people on here one day!
you have a lot longer ways to go then me my friend! Have you ever been to North America?

TheDonkeyKong

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Emigrated to Zurich in 2012, been here ever since. I may have picked up a Swiss passport in the years since, but I'm still a Canadian though, through and through ;)
Ahh right on! Must be nice, you’ll never forget where you came from eh

Top Bottom