Hope for Paulson to return to home market in 2019? (1 Viewer)

I don't want to dash your hopes of this happening especially since we're only days into the brand new year, but...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Seriously, though, let's invest our hopes into things we already have, and be thankful that a decent community exists to spread the wealth.

And welcome fo the forum!

I don't want to dash your hopes of this happening especially since we're only days into the brand new year, but...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Seriously, though, let's invest our hopes into things we already have, and be thankful that a decent community exists to spread the wealth.

And welcome fo the forum!

It was very wishful thinking, I know. Oh well, at least the can not make it worse! Or can they?

Thanks for the welcome, good to find you!!

I’m in for Asian Paulsons 2019. Just watch!

I have to welcome a Greek flag to the forum:):)
As far as Paulsons etc, it's good to fantasize, as we all do, but make sure to read and see a lot here, to familiarise yourself with current chipping realities.
Welcome again!

I have to welcome a Greek flag to the forum:):)
As far as Paulsons etc, it's good to fantasize, as we all do, but make sure to read and see a lot here, to familiarise yourself with current chipping realities.
Welcome again!
Thanks for the warm welcome!

You don’t understand, every night I dream I never had to sell that set of WTHC back then :banghead::banghead::banghead:. It’s like a curse :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom