Homemade Wooden Case (1 Viewer)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This weekend I completed building a custom poker chip case to house the wooden poker chip trays that I made. Aside from the case being pretty heavy when filled with 1600 chips, I'm pretty pleased with the results. The case was built with African Mahogany (so now my apartment smells of rich mahogany and leather bound books) and has inlays made with three other species of wood (Black Ash, Redheart, and Wenge).

Complete galleries, for your pron enjoyment:
- Poker Chip Case
- Poker Chip Trays

And a few teasers...

full

full

full

full

I envy you all that have the tools, knowledge and skill to do this. Well done!!!

That is one of the nicest looking cases I have ever seen or could even imagine.

Those are some pretty chips, too!

Love seeing things made by hand. Heirloom quality piece for sure. Very nice work! (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words.

Excited to host a game and show it off.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words.

Excited to host a game and show it off.
Don't you mean, say you will host a game then cancel last minute? :p

I watched this project come together, rjdev put a great deal of work into this. Not to mention me giving him shit every time he screwed something up.

I lifted the case when it was empty, and it was a beast, i can only image what it is like when it is full.

Nice Chips as well!

First time for me to see those Halloween Set.(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Thanks! I love the colors on them. Although they don’t see much use, except for the occasional Friday the 13th game or Halloween game :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom