• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Homemade 3,000 chip display case in Canada (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/cornwall-on/homemade-poker-case/1580173625

1628793838589.png

Wow that is going to be so heavy that it seems unwieldy and virtually unusable.

Very interesting take, but not fully thought out.

That's pretty insane. For reference, I have an old school 1400-chip case. It is so big and heavy it does not leave the house.

And it is a pain to handle. I only use it for long term storage. Not for chips I would take out every week.

But this could be nice if you have a dedicated display spot and could leave it there for your games.

Attachments

• 20210813_081003.jpg
    20210813_081003.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 104
It’s not far from me. Is there anyone who might want it? Shipping would be a fortune but I have no idea what these sell for / what he might accept. Considering I wouldn’t want it it’s likely that no one in southern Ontario would take this at any price and he’d be wise to take 50$.

does it come with the dice chips
yes it come with 3000 DICE CHIP totally a steal deal :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Description​

Homemade Poker Case (made from a tv stand) 3000 chips, 3 deck of cards, 3 dealer chips, 6 dices Very heavy, excellent condition Perfect for big Poker Players 500$ Any questions feel free to message Pick up please Serious Inquiries only please Cornwall

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom