Home poker table recommendations (1 Viewer)

TrillAK

Two Pair
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite poker tables you own or have played on that are available for purchase? Looking to purchase my first legit poker table now that I have the space at home. Thanks!

What are some of your favorite poker tables you own or have played on that are available for purchase? Looking to purchase my first legit poker table now that I have the space at home. Thanks!

I can certainly fill your need for a legit poker table. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions. Lots of members on the forum have purchased from me.

Cheers.
~Tony

I can certainly fill your need for a legit poker table. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions. Lots of members on the forum have purchased from me.

Cheers.
~Tony
Sweet thanks man I’ll take a look at your website!

Cheers.
~Tony
Damn man you guys make some really sweet tables. I’ll definitely be getting back to you when I decide I’m fully ready to purchase!

Need some help. I dont have a ton of info on this but thisbtabke is for sale for 300.
Does it seem like a good deal?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200608-124749_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20200608-124749_Messages.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 157
Have to agree on the wood racetrack. I have them simply because the sound of shuffling chips on them is rather annoying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom