Home poker room name (2 Viewers)

BUBBLE

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I am remodelling a room in my house to be a poker/ billiard/ kids toy room. I would like my poker room to have a name. This name would eventually go on some custom poker chips.
I would like some help with this I can't seem to nail it down myself

Some ideas I've had
Maitland valley poker & billiards / MVPB
Southwestern ontario poker / swop
Camaliam poker & billiard room

I like these names but I'm not sure what do you guys think

It's really depends what you like the best man. I don't think I'd be giving my home room a regional name tho. I'd try to think of something more personal.

It has been a back of my mine thing for about a year now I am kind of hoping it will just come to me one of those don't think about it and it will come to you

I do believe I have found the name of my poker room. Msundiam came up with a good one but after I thought about It just didn't sit right. The name I have choose will be set in stone in approximately one month or so. It is very personal to me and will serve my porpoise very well

Ps sorry for the tease but you will have to wait untill then to find out what it is

Unfortunately no chips for a bit there is an event that is happening in an month that the name is based on that may change the name.

Update I know it's been more than a month but the date is coming up soon I think it will be in about a week I will be cementing the name

Bubble Boy's Poker Room... In reference to your screen name but also in honor of the bubble boy or girls from wsop events etc.

I do believe I have found the name of my poker room. Msundiam came up with a good one but after I thought about It just didn't sit right. The name I have choose will be set in stone in approximately one month or so. It is very personal to me and will serve my porpoise very well

Ps sorry for the tease but you will have to wait untill then to find out what it is

porpoise...? Was that a hint?

So the event witch dictates the name has happened but the information will not be released to me untill next week

AqxnMbF.jpg

The wife got this sign as a gift for me last week. Nice quality - Says Made in USA on the back.
(The blurred out part is my last name but you can put anything there.)

sign.jpg

Nice, I was thinking of getting a sign that said, "Bluffing... a pair of balls beats everything" lol

So I got a delivery today

Her name is Kolbie Marie
Born feb 13 at 7:55 am
7lb 4oz

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392311945.806588.jpg

And this is why this has taken so long the doctor could not see if it was in fact a girl they just thought it might be

The name of my poker room will be Caliko card room and I will eventually get inlayed cash game chips and hot stamped tourney chips

To further explain the wait I knew what her name would be if it was a girl and the name is based on my three children. I took the first two letters from there first names in order of age and got Caliko Cameron , Liam , Kolbie

Sorry for the wait just didn't want to screw it up and have to change it

Congrats man! Btw I got the chest boxed up, just need to make a box that will fit for the chip case and I'll get that stuff on its way to ya :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom