Home games

Carbomb

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello people, anyone know of a home game in my area that i could possibĺy
Get into? I am in the myrtle beach SC vicinty. Moved here a year ago and have only a few friends one of which is my realtor. Looking for a few poker buds.

Moxie Mike

Flush
Reaction score
Welcome to PCF!

1) I'd suggest you change the name of this thread to include the location you're after. Your current title of 'home games' could mean any number of things.

2) Get to know some people that seem to be from your area - this is a good place to post an intro: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/pcf-introductions-and-check-ins.7/

3) There's also a member map around here somewhere... I think @detroitdad was the brains behind it. That'll help you determine who's who in your area.

4) People tend to be selective about who they invite to their games... so get to know some people... post some stuff about yourself, etc.

Edited to add: There are other ways to find games outside of PCF. There are usually Facebook groups dedicated to local poker, meetup.com, etc.

Last edited:

Carbomb

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Welcome to PCF!

1) I'd suggest you change the name of this thread to include the location you're after. Your current title of 'home games' could mean any number of things.

2) Get to know some people that seem to be from your area - this is a good place to post an intro: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/pcf-introductions-and-check-ins.7/

3) There's also a member map around here somewhere... I think @detroitdad was the brains behind it. That'll help you determine who's who in your area.

4) People tend to be selective about who they invite to their games... so get to know some people... post some stuff about yourself, etc.

Edited to add: There are other ways to find games outside of PCF. There are usually Facebook groups dedicated to local poker, meetup.com, etc.
Thank you i will take your advice

AfterTheFact

Full House
Reaction score
Right state but wrong end LOL I’m in the upstate. Good to see another South Carolinian here. (Even those from Murder Beach) :)

Top Bottom